Board-Certified Pediatric Dentist – Katy, TX
Get to Know Dr. Adeel Khan
Dr. Adeel or “Dr. A” as he prefers to be called by his patients, has been practicing dentistry for almost a decade. He really enjoys being able to support kids as they work towards healthy, happy smiles. Children are spontaneous and fun, and overcoming the challenge of helping nervous patients feel at ease in the treatment chair is very rewarding for him. He always goes the extra mile to earn their trust and help them become a lifelong patient who actually looks forward to their future visits! To learn more about Dr. A, just keep reading below.
Boston University School of Dental Medicine
(Magna Cum Laude)
Board Certified Pediatric DentistMemberships/ Affiliations
Pediatric Dentistry American Academy of
Pediatric Dentistry International Consortium of
Oral Ankylofrenula ProfessionalsInternational Affiliation of
Tongue-Tie Professionals Texas Children's
The “Dr. A” Difference
Accessibility: Dr. A and his team are always available to answer any questions you may have, whether they’re about certain services your child needs or how to make the most of your dental insurance.
Affordability: Dr. A pledges to do his best to alleviate financial barriers and make it genuinely more affordable for families to access the high-quality dental care every child deserves.
Academic: Dr. A takes several continuing education courses each year so that he stays up to date with the latest techniques, technologies, and innovations in pediatric dentistry.
Animated: Dr. A loves working with children, and this passion definitely shows during appointments! He is a big kid at heart, which makes it easy for him to connect with each special patient.
Where Did You Study Dentistry?
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D) graduated Magna Cum Laude from Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- Pediatric Dentistry Specialty Residency at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Bronx, NY
- General Practice Residency (GPR) at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Bronx, NY
- Board-certified pediatric specialist through the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD)
Dr. A is an active member of:
- AAPD (American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry)
- TDA (Texas Dental Association)
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- International Consortium of Oral Ankylofrenula Professionals (ICAP)
- The International Affiliation of Tongue and Lip Tie Professionals (IATP)
Outside of the Dental Office, What Do You Like to Do?
Dr. A lives in Katy with his lovely wife and two children. They love the family friendly life in Katy and can be spotted eating at Katy’s favorite local joints and visiting its numerous parks. In his free time, his favorite hobbies include volunteering, participating in dental outreach, keeping up with sports, practicing Pilates, biking, and traveling. He’s also obsessed with the Minions from Despicable Me!